Pesticide Reciprocal Certification
A commercial applicator who is certified under the state plan of another state may become certified as a reciprocal (commercial) applicator in Delaware without a written examination by completing the following:
- Complete a Delaware Pesticide Application for Reciprocal Certification
- Submit a copy of your resident states certification credentials (indicating categories)
- Work for a business that has a Delaware Pesticide Business License
- Remitting the appropriate fee(s)
- Not all categories of certification are the same between states currently
- Reciprocal Certification from a state other than your home state cannot be used in acquiring a reciprocal license in Delaware
- Registered Service Employees or Registered Technicians cannot become Delaware Reciprocal Applicators. (Only Certified Commercial)
Delaware currently recognizes the following states as reciprocal partners:
- New Jersey
Out of State Businesses
For applicators who will be operating their out of state business, within the State of Delaware, please check out our business licensing page for more information.
Download the Reciprocal Certification Application by clicking on the link for this application.